Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
Premium Protection for Android, Smartphones and Tablets
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android gives you a wide range of tools to combat modern mobile malware & Internet threats, protect your privacy, and safeguard personal data, even if your device is lost or stolen. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android offers:
- Premium protection against mobile malware
- Immediate response to new threats
- Detection of fraudulent and malicious links
- Remote control of lost or stolen device
- Protection against phishing attempts
- Simple online management via My Kaspersky
- Management via Android Wear devices
KIS Android Minimum System Requirements
- Android 2.3 – 4.2
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
- Delivers real-time protection for fast reaction to new and emerging threats
- Protects from all viruses, spam, spyware and more
- Automatically scan apps for all viruses
- Blocks all dangerous and malicious websites
- Alerts you to fraudulent or phishing links
- Notifies you if text messages contain malicious links (available for smartphones only)
Anti-Theft Protection with Remote Web Management
- Blocks and locates your device if it’s lost or stolen
- Remotely wipes your device, cleaning it of your personal information
- “Mugshot” feature indentifies unauthorized users by secretly taking their picture
- Blocks, wipes, and locates your phone even if your SIM card has been replaced (available for smartphones only)
Call & Text Filtering (available for smartphones only)
- Blocks unwanted calls and texts from unknown numbers
Privacy Protection (available for smartphones only)
- Controls what others can see and access when they pick up your phone
Optimized Interface and Performance
- Small, frequent updates minimise any impact on device performance
- Device-optimized interface to boost usability
Features and Benefits:
Single Android Security Solution
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android provides a single solution that makes it easy to protect either your
- Android smartphone or
- Android tablet
… so you can enjoy the Internet to its full potential – for shopping, banking, surfing and social networking – regardless of your choice of Android device.
Protection Status Dashboard
Includes a new Protection Status Dashboard that provides these convenient features:
- A single-screen view of all security activities and settings for your Android smartphone or tablet – so it’s easy to see anything that needs your attention, including
- Unscanned mobile apps,
- Out-of-date databases,
- Expired licenses,
- Changes to initial settings … and more.
Simple controls that help you to fix issues – with just one click
Android Antivirus Protection
Kaspersky is recognized for its award-winning anti-malware technologies – and Kaspersky Internet Security for Android builds on this reputation by providing advanced safeguards for your mobile devices by protecting against:
- and more
By combining traditional signature-based anti-malware technologies plus new proactive behavioural technologies, Kaspersky works in the background – to deliver world-class protection without any significant impact on the performance of your mobile devices. All your applications and media and other files are scanned to help keep your devices safe from malware infections.
In addition to traditional signature-based technologies and new proactive behavioural technologies, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android also includes powerful cloud-based security features. With cloud-assisted protection, Kaspersky can deliver real-time defence against new and emerging Internet security risks – so your devices are protected against the very latest threats. Kaspersky Internet Security for Android also provides automatic virus scanning of any applications that you download or install.
Whether you’re using your home computer, your Android smartphone or your Android tablet to access the Internet, it’s always the same Internet – with all the same web-based threats, malware and cybercrime traps. So Kaspersky Internet Security for Android provides advanced protections against all these online risks.
Safe & Secure Web Browsing
Kaspersky’s Web Protection protects your online identity – by blocking dangerous and fraudulent links, including phishing and malicious websites that are designed to steal your money
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes technology that inspects every link you receive in text messages – and tells you if it’s malicious or a phishing attempt. (Smartphone Only)
With innovative features that help you to protect your personal information if your smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen – plus technologies that can help you to find your missing device – Kaspersky Internet Security for Android does more to protect your Android devices and the sensitive data stored on them.
Anti-Theft Web Management Portal
Kaspersky’s Anti-theft Web Management portal provides you with a personal web-based control center to enable remote interaction with your missing Android device. Designed for ease of use, the Anti-theft Web Management portal allows you to
- Activate and manage Kaspersky Internet Security for Android anti-theft features – including Lock and Locate, Data Wipe, Alarm and Mugshot
- See logs of recent activities – including activated commands, the status of anti-theft commands and their subsequent results
Lock & Locate
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android gives you remote access to security features that can
- Block access to your Android smartphone or tablet – so no one can obtain your private information
- Show you the missing device’s approximate location – by using GPS, GSM, Wi-Fi and a Google Map link
- Let you display your own custom message on your blocked device’s screen – to encourage an unauthorized user to return your device
If you’re not sure you’re going to be able to recover your missing smartphone or tablet, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android lets you remotely wipe your personal information from your device.
If you suspect you’ve misplaced your Android tablet or smartphone somewhere close by, you can use the Kaspersky Anti-theft Web Management portal to activate an audible alarm on your device – and your device will sound the alarm until you deactivate it with your secret code.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes a Mugshot feature that can take a series of photos of the person using your Android device – and then send the photos to your personal Kaspersky Anti-theft Web Management account.
If a thief changes the SIM card in your Android smartphone, Kaspersky’s SIM Watch technology will send you the device’s new phone number – so you still have remote access to the special Kaspersky security features, including the following:
- Lock and Locate
- Data Wipe
In order to protect Kaspersky Internet Security for Android against unauthorized attempts to uninstall it, the product includes a secret code feature. Without the secret code, no one can uninstall the Kaspersky security software from your smartphone or tablet.
Call & Text Filter
To help ensure you receive only the calls and SMS texts that you want to receive, Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes call and text filtering features that help you to avoid unwanted calls. With Kaspersky’s Call & Text Filter, you can
- Manually or automatically add phone numbers – from incoming calls and text messages – to your own Whitelist or Blacklist of numbers
- Automatically block calls and text messages from hidden and non-numeric numbers
- Select from the following filtering profile options:
- Texts only
- Call only
- Texts and calls.
If someone picks up your Android smartphone, how can you prevent that person from accessing details of your private mobile communications? Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes Privacy Protection – which can be activated manually, automatically or remotely – so you can easily hide your:
- Incoming Calls
- Outgoing Calls
- Text messages
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android includes Privacy Protection which can be activated manually, automatically, or remotely so you can easily hide your contacts, incoming calls, outgoing calls, text messages, and logs.
Android smartphones & tablets
- Android 4.0 – 7.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 320x480
Product functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/mobile/kisandroid for more details.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.