Kaspersky Internet Security
One, simple security solution to protect your PCs, Macs and Android smartphones and tablets
Compatible with: Windows | macOS | Android
- Real-time Antivirus
- Online Payment Protection
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Whatever device you use you are using the same Internet. Online threats can reach your personal data on any device. It’s true that desktop only protection is no longer enough. Kaspersky Internet Security keeps your sensitive information protected. Bank, shop and surf online in safety with effective, hassle-free protection that has no visible effect on performance of your devices. With Kaspersky Lab’s innovative technologies running on your PCs, Mac computers and Android smartphones & tablets, you benefit from rigorous protection for your identity, your finances, your confidential information and your children.
- Defends you against viruses, Internet attacks, fraud, snoopers, cybercriminals & more
- Protects PCs, Mac computers & Android devices – with just one license for you to buy
- Guards your privacy and personal information – against phishing, tracking & spying
- Automatically adds an extra layer of security when you’re online shopping and banking
- Makes it easy to protect kids against online risks – via Parental Control on PC & Mac
- Works ‘behind the scenes’ – to help devices keep performing as they’re designed to
Range of functions depends on the type of device being used
Anti-ransomware & network security controls stop hackers infiltrating your home network & stealing your data.
Anti-ransomware & network security controls stop hackers infiltrating your home network & stealing your data.
Advanced anti-malware blocks dangers including keyloggers, adware, spear phishing, rootkits & man-in-the-middle attacks.
Full-scale protection from cyberthreats
Kaspersky three-layer defense engine works tirelessly to guard your devices and data. It blocks common threats like viruses and malware plus complex ones like spy apps, cryptolockers & XSS attacks.
- Proactive detection
Searches out device vulnerabilities & threats
- Real-time protection
Blocks cyberthreats before they take hold
- Instant neutralization
Isolates & removes immediate dangers
Get online privacy & freedom with VPN
- Encrypt your data on risky public Wi-Fi
- Hide your IP address, even from your ISP
- Ensure your online actions aren’t logged
- Connect to ultra-fast private servers
Protect your money and personal data
- Make payments via an encrypted browser
- Stop identity thieves with Anti-Phishing
- Secure your passwords in a private vault
- Lock your Android apps with extra security
One license covers all your devices
Select from our 3, 5, or 10 device license options to get the all-round protection you need.
01 Install easily on any decive
Because our security is light, it’s simple to install on your old devices, as well as on your new ones.
02 Protect a mix of devices
Protect up to 10 of your Mac, Windows and Android devices in any combination.
03 Manage your security from one place
Manage all your devices, licenses, renewals and settings easily from your My Kaspersky account.
Multi-level protection built to identify, isolate & remove all types of malware.
- Real-Time Antivirus
Continuously scans your devices for viruses, worms, Trojans, cryptolockers, rootkits and spyware — guarding you from both new and established online threats.
- Automatic Exploit Prevention (Windows Only)
Identifies complex network exploits across your PC. This includes the detection of the EternalBlue and SMBloris exploits, both of which can crash operating systems and make your computers unusable.
- Trojan Remover
Detects and removes Trojan horse viruses and Internet worms that slow down your Windows PCs and Android devices. This is done automatically, so there’s no need for you to manually edit system files.
- Instant Threat Detection
Delivers real-time, non-stop analysis of files, applications, and websites across your computers and Android devices, safeguarding you and your data with rapid threat detection.
Prevent hackers breaking into your devices & exploiting your data for their gain.
- Two-Way Firewall (Windows Only)
Helps you prevent hacker attacks against your PC by providing you with both incoming and outgoing network request detection. Enabling you to view, assess and manage every inbound and outbound connection that’s made.
- Payment Protection
Works on your Mac and PC by diverting you to a bank-grade protected browser when you make an online transaction. Preventing your credit card details and financial data getting intercepted by hackers.
- Anti-Ransomware (Windows Only)
Monitors your PC in real-time to identify activity that matches ransomware behaviour. This enables suspicious activity to be blocked instantly, stopping ransomware attacks from locking you out of your machines.
- App Lock
Lets you protect apps on your Android devices by locking them with hack-proof security. Once you protect an app, it can only be unlocked with a private PIN code, by drawing a secret pattern or with your fingerprint.
High-tech scanning detects complex threats like hard-to-detect fileless attacks.
- Malicious Link Detector
Works by referencing data from the Kaspersky Security Network to analyse links on webpages you open, informing you about malicious web addresses and colour coding individual URLs based on their threat level.
- Malware Defender (Windows Only)
Guards your PC from a range of dangerous and sophisticated malware, such as “fileless” malware that is written directly to your PC’s RAM rather than to its hard drive.
- Application Control
Prevents untrustworthy apps from accessing critical system processes and your personal data.
- Custom Hardened Browser
Triggers screen alerts if you attempt to visit sites considered dangerous or potentially dangerous. It makes this assessment using a list of sites that have been attacked previously, and asks you if you wish to proceed or not.
Scramble your browsing history & online data while blocking webcam spies & stalker apps.
- Smart & Fast VPN
Encrypts data you send and receive with a 256-bit AES cipher, preventing criminals from reading your emails, photos, and bank details. Plus it hides your IP address so your browsing can’t be tracked — not even by your ISP.
Guards you from spoof sites and emails created by cybercriminals to steal your identity. It identifies sophisticated scams and sends you warning alerts if phishing activity is detected.
- Private Browsing
Blocks the websites and social network platforms you visit on your Mac and PC from tracking your activities and collecting your private data. Preventing them from targeting you with annoying and intrusive ads.
- Webcam Protection
Stops unauthorized access to your webcam on Windows PC and Mac so nobody can watch you in your home. It alerts you when an app tries to use your website and lets you block unwanted ones or grant permission to trusted ones.
Features designed to protect you when you use your home Wi-Fi network & peripherals.
- Remote Access Tool Security
Protects you from hackers gaining control of your PC remotely through the use of RATs (Remote Access Tools). Identifies RATs and allows you to set up a list of RATs your trust, while blocking all others.
- Network Attack Defender
Scans inbound traffic activity for signs of network attacks on your PC and Mac. Upon detecting an attack, it blocks network activity from the attacking computer for one hour and sends you an alert with the option of blocking it for longer.
- Ad Blocker (Windows Only)
Stops annoying website banners and potentially malicious ads showing on your Windows PC. If you are happy to be served ads by particular sites, you can whitelist these so you continue to see ads when you visit them.
- Keylogger Protection (Windows Only)
Automatically stops keyloggers from recording your keystrokes on your Windows PC, helping to protect your passwords, bank details and other confidential information when you enter them on your keyboard.
Tools to enhance your security, device performance & digital experiences.
- Application Manager
Allows you to easily remove the applications you consider inappropriate. Also, our Installation Assistant will support you during the installation process from the web ensuring you install nothing extra besides the programs you’ve selected.
- Gaming Mode (Windows Only)
Provides zero-distraction gaming 24/7 by running undetectable security. With Do-Not-Disturb mode on, your Kaspersky security product does not run scans and display notifications. So that you could watch movies, play games, or use full-screen apps without any interference.
- Fast & Light Security
Puts 15% less drag on your PC and scans for threats off your devices so it doesn’t hog your resources. So protection is simple to install on your old devices as well as your new ones, and it won’t slow you down.
- Device Security Dashboard
My Kaspersky account allows you to configure individual features and settings, allowing you to manage your security from anywhere and store your activation codes safely.
- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
- Webcam & Mic Control technology only runs on computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit:
https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15783#cameras (for PCs)
https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15784#cameras (for Mac computers)
Windows-based desktops and laptops (system with an x86 processor)
- 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft Windows 111 Home / Pro / Enterprise2 3, Windows 101 Home/Pro/Enterprise2 3 ; Windows 8 & 8.1/Pro/Enterprise2 /8.1 update3 ; Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic & Premium/Professional/ Ultimate – SP1 or higher3
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Mac desktops and laptops
- macOS 11 – 13
- 2635 MB free space on the hard drive
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Android-based smartphones and tablets4
- Android 8 – 13
iPhone and iPad5
- iOS 15 – 16
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
- Please note we do not support the beta versions/previews of new operating systems. Only final, officially released operating systems are supported by the product.
- If you’ve installed Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky VPN on your mobile devices, you can transfer the VPN functionality to your Kaspersky Internet Security app. In this case, VPN will only be available through Kaspersky Internet Security.
1 If you’re using Windows 11/10, you might need to download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 11/10 Mobile/S/Education/IoT Core editions.
2 The Kaspersky Safe Kids service isn't available for this version of OS or these types of devices.
3 Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/us/15781 to get more details.
4 The Kaspersky Internet Security for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Android_knownissues/en-US/195522.htm for more details.
5 Only Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection & Kaspersky Safe Kids are available for these platforms.
Explore what is included to the new security plans
A boost to the performance of your devices combined with a complete sense of digital privacy.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.